SMALL HOLDER FARMERS
Below you'll find both the Training Guide (TG) and the Good Practice Guide (GPG) that should be used in tandem during an SBC training. While TG guides the structure of discussion, GPG will be the reference text book. Select your language and enter your email to get started.
The Training Guide
C-BED for Smallholder farmer package is an introductory training that is suitable also for audiences with very limited literacy and useful to everyone who wants to gain basic familiarity with agribusiness development and operation. Farmers will learn how to better market their produces, increase their productivity, manage better their inventories and assets and to better run their farms under varying cash crop cycles. The package only comprised of one module (Training Module) and can be used for individual farmers or collectively by producers’ groups / cooperatives.
At the end of the training participants will have:
- Better structure their agribusiness operation and development
- Acquired critical competences to weigh business prospective or current conditions for work
- Raised awareness about market opportunities across the value chain
- Strengthened confidence to make decisions, plan and take action for the future
The Good Practice Guide
The Smallholder Farmers supplying Tourism package training comprised of:
- Session 1: Introductions
- Session 2: Better Marketing
- Session 3: Improving Quality
- Session 4: Improving Productivity
- Session 5: Farm Costs
- Session 6: Cash Management
A low cost, easy to implement training programme for micro and small enterprises in designated common sectors. Practical training tools for use in low resource, low capacity settings.